Hunterdon FC Travel Soccer Programs
The Hunterdon FC Travel Soccer program is designed to cater to all players with an avid interest in the game. We have competitive teams from U8 all the way through to U14.
At Hunterdon FC the focus is on hard work, positive attitude, and a passion to learn and improve skill and understanding of the game. Our travel teams are very successful and we believe this is due to the consistency in our training plan, the freedom given to the children to explore, create, and most importantly make mistakes. This in turn maximizes learning and understanding.
U9-U14 Travel Soccer
Travel soccer gives the players the opportunity to learn more in-depth skills and techniques of the game with more serious practices and exciting gameplay during the weekends. Players have the chance to test the skills they have been working on within competitive games.
- Teams will practice twice a week during the spring and fall seasons. Each session will run for 1.5 hours
- 10 games in the fall, 10 in the spring (Typically on Sundays with a possibility of some Saturdays)
- One practice a week throughout the winter (January - March)
- Supplementary winter practices are also offered in the form of goalkeeper clinics and skills clinics
- All practices and games will be led by professional and experienced coaches
- One tournament per year (spring or fall) - added tournaments can be arranged with additional cost
- One week pre-season camp (Mid to late August; 2 hours per evening)
U15-U19 NJ14 Premier Soccer
Once players reach HS NJ14 Premier program offers the players the opportunity to play competitive soccer while developing college recruitment profiles. We are partnered with NCSA to provide the players profiles on the national database for colleges. We also partner with veo to record games in the fall and spring for the HS teams. These games are open to view on our YouTube account for players to edit and upload individual player highlights for their college profiles. The NJ14 HS program runs late fall / spring and winter. These teams compete in college showcases / state cups and additional competitions.